[mythtv-users] Location of schedule info

Dawson, Guy Guy.Dawson at eu.sony.com
Thu Nov 9 08:54:16 UTC 2006

 > On 11/08/2006 09:39 AM, Dawson, Guy wrote:
>  >

> up to not
> setting is
> > >>
> > > It's all in the mysql tables.
> > >
> >  I should have been more specific.  If I go Manage Recordings |
> > Schedule Recordings | Custom, then I get prompted for the program
> > title, and I can chose some filters (in this case WeekDays
> only).  I
> > cannot find where in the database it stores the 'WEEKDAY IN
> > (1,2,3,4,5)' (or whatever is the right SQL) part of my custom
> > recording rule.
> >
> >  Any ideas?
>

> Don't look at it in the database.  Use the Myth UI.  Go in
> there just like you're about to create a new rule, but select
> the one you want to edit.
>
> If you really want to know how it says to record only on
> weekdays, you'll have to read Myth's code because it's /not/
> in the database the way you think it is.

It's OK.   I found what I was after.  In case anyone else is curious,
the SQL for the custom search rule is held in the description field of
the record table of the mythconverg database.

I was looking in the DB as I do a lot of my maintenance remotely, and I
haven't found how to do custom rules using MythWeb 0.18.

The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may be confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s).  Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the sender.  The views expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily those of Sony or Sony affiliated companies.  Sony email is for business use only.

This email and any response may be monitored by Sony to be in compliance with Sony’s global policies and standards