[mythtv-users] No cutlist available when creating a DVD in MythArchive

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 04:43:08 UTC 2006

On 11/9/06, John <jharitos at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> When I go to create a DVD, MythArchive says there is
> no cutlist available. When I view the recording
> through the MythTV frontend it shows that the
> recording has a cutlist (also shows in the myth
> backend log that one was created). Does anyone know
> how to fix this to make it show up in MythArchive? I'm
> running 0.20 downloaded from the SVN on 10/24.

Are you sure there is a cutlist and not a commercial skip list? A cutlist
shows up as a pair of scissors in the frontend. In the fronted  bring up
your recording and start playing it then press E. If you have a cutlist
there should be red bars in the slider. If not hit end and it will transfer
the cutlist to the skiplist.

You can also try:
mythcommflag -f <pathtompegfile> --getcutlist

And see what that says also as this should print the current cutlist.

Now, If you do indeed have a cutlist I have no idea as this has never failed
me.

John