[mythtv-users] Mythtv0.20 and lirc

Vidal Sainz vidal at lanwantech.net
Fri Nov 10 06:25:39 UTC 2006

Yes.. lircd.conf is setup and IRW shows me the correct information when
i press buttons on the remote.  As far as I can tell mythfrontend never
tries to connect to lircd.  Is there any way for me to confirm whether
or not Mythfrontend is  trying to communicate with LIRCD???

Matt Rude wrote:

dangerous content by OpenProtect(http://www.openprotect.com), and is
believed to be clean.