[mythtv-users] XMLTV Listing in Ireland

Andrew Lyon andrew.lyon at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 13:01:39 UTC 2006

On 11/10/06, David Lynam <t00cool2001 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When configuring MythTv in the Video souces section, I am wondering how to
> set up the Tv Listings for Ireland! I have not installed XMLTV. I have being
> following this guide.
>

> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MythTV_Edgy_Backend_Frontend

tv_grab_uk_rt provides some ireland listings:

tv_grab_uk_rt --list-channels | grep -i ireland
All data is the copyright of the Radio Times website
<http://www.radiotimes.com> and the use of this data is restricted to
personal use only.

finding channels:   0% [
        ]                                             RT id 1994 (BBC
HD) not known in channel ids file
RT id 1990 (ITV Play) not known in channel ids file
RT id 2007 (Five Life) not known in channel ids file
RT id 2008 (Five US) not known in channel ids file
finding channels: 100%
[=======================================================]
                               channel weekly.filmfour.channel4.com
(1041) not seen on site at /usr/bin/tv_grab
                 _uk_rt line 216.
channel plus-1.travel.discoveryeurope.com (1968) not seen on site at
/usr/bin/tv                                             _grab_uk_rt
line 216.
channel grampiantv.co.uk (34) not seen on site at
/usr/bin/tv_grab_uk_rt line 21
    6.
  <channel id="digital.northern-ireland.bbc2.bbc.co.uk">
    <display-name>BBC2 Northern Ireland (Digital)</display-name>
    <display-name>BBC TWO Northern Ireland (Digital)</display-name>
  <channel id="northern-ireland.bbc1.bbc.co.uk">
    <display-name>BBC1 Northern Ireland</display-name>
    <display-name>BBC ONE Northern Ireland</display-name>
  <channel id="northern-ireland.bbc2.bbc.co.uk">
    <display-name>BBC2 Northern Ireland</display-name>
    <display-name>BBC TWO Northern Ireland</display-name>

Andy