[mythtv-users] Multiple tuners and later showings

Justin Luitjens luitjens at cs.utah.edu
Sat Nov 11 17:52:26 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have a 3 tuner setup and I'm having a scheduling problem.  I have a
couple of shows that I record with the option "record anytime on any
channel".  When one of these shows has reruns playing during the week
and the original recording overlaps with another show it schedules it
for a later showing even though there are still 2 free tuners to record
on.  Shouldn't the scheduler record original recording and not schedule
it for the later one because there are the free tuners?  If not is there
a way to do this without adding an override while keeping the "record
anytime on any channel" option?

Thanks,
Justin