[mythtv-users] more than one capture card

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Nov 11 18:18:35 UTC 2006

On 11/11/2006 11:11 AM, brian boyle wrote:
> well, i tried the manual you suggested and even called Bell and the
> word is that the 2700 model does not have the ability to change the
> address to a different setting. it was a great idea. i may have to get
> another receiver (model4100) so that i can make this happen.
>
> Thanks a lot for the effort and the help!  :(

That's really interesting as the link I gave you is to Bell's own page
for the 2700 manual (as you can see on the page at the "from" link I
gave -
http://www.bell.ca/support/PrsCSrvTv_DTHHelp_2700Guides.page?tab=1 ).
I'm not questioning you, just questioning what Bell was thinking when
they wrote that manual.  Perhaps it's one of those
"written-for-every-model-we-make-so-some-features-may-not-apply"
manuals, but because of the way they package it on the 'net, you're
never told this...

IMHO, getting the upgraded receiver would be worthwhile.  Multiple
remote codes work great.

Mike