[mythtv-users] Adding a new backend and making it master

David Leinbach dleinbac at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 21:08:38 UTC 2006

I did this and the only problem I had was tracking down all references to
the location of the database on the old machine (.mythtv/mysql.txt files
scattered around).  I still need to run the backend there as well because it
has one of my tuner cards but I wanted to unload that machine as much as
possible since it is the frontend and a slower machine.

Thanks,

David