[mythtv-users] Mangled screen video with Live TV or recorded programs

Roland Roberts roland at astrofoto.org
Sun Nov 12 01:18:10 UTC 2006

>>>>> "me" == Roland Roberts <roland at astrofoto.org> writes:

    me> Hmmm, after one upgrade, I had to go through and reconfigure my
    me> backend.  I'm not 100% sure I've got the same settings.  Anyone
    me> know if the VBI setting can cause problems here?  The broadcast
    me> is NTSC, and the setting is NTSC Closed Caption, but I'm
    me> wondering if I sould set it to None....  I'm going to give it a
    me> try....

Okay, the VBI setting makes no difference.

roland
--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland at rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court