[mythtv-users] Video problems.

Todd A. Anderson DrTodd13 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 12 03:54:27 UTC 2006

I gave up on the 350's video out and will get a better video card
with TV-out but for the moment I was just trying to get it functional
on my regular monitor.  When I try to watch live TV, the audio will
play for a few moments then quit and then repeat.  The video has
a bunch of horizontal lines across it and a bunch of little tick-marks
along the left and right edges.  I've noticed that I get the same
effect when I try to use mplayer on some other file if I use the
-vo xv option but the problems go away if I use the -vo x11 option.
Anyway to setup the corresponding options in mythtv frontend?

thanks,

Todd