[mythtv-users] Gentoo / MythTV question

Nedim Cholich nedim at cholich.com
Sun Nov 12 14:19:45 UTC 2006

The 0.20 is still masked. To unmask it create /etc/portage/package.keywords
if it doesn't exist and put following lines in it. You can modify the list
and remove what you don't need (it's not gonna hurt if you don't). But also
be  careful to put only things you absolutely need unmasked in this file
(mysql 5?). Let me know if you have any more Gentoo specific Mythtv
questions.

media-plugins/mytharchive
media-plugins/mythbrowser
media-plugins/mythcontrols