[mythtv-users] Multiple TV Setup?

Brian Empson brian_empson at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 16:34:42 UTC 2006

Recently I had the idea for a multiple tuner card, multiple tv set up, that way there would be one central dvr for everyone who wants to use it (2 or 3 people).  The object was to have the tv's be able to all tune/record their own channels at once.  I'd just run a remote control cable to each tv to take care of the remote problem.  Assuming I have a computer that can handle all the load and hardware space, is this even possible?