[mythtv-users] Nice Digital TV Card

Brian Empson brian_empson at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 01:00:43 UTC 2006

The VBox ATSC 2060 card looks like a pretty good choice for digital tv subscribers.  From looking at the brochure on their website, it says that it can handle 3 different security methods, like Conditional Access, Fixed Key CAS, and a smart card interface (like a cablecard?).  From looking at the specifications on my surrent set top box, it uses conditional access, and since this card supports it, I might just be able to view the digital channels!  What do you guys think about the card?

Brochure link:
http://www.vboxcomm.com/vbox/DTV2060_v04.pdf