[mythtv-users] OT - Quiet Case and Fan options for Commell LV-667T

Eric Gilbert eric.gilbert at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 01:22:22 UTC 2006

Hopefully I'm not the only one that has run into this.

My cpu fan on my frontend decided to give up the ghost and I need to
replace it. Which then got me to thinking I also want to move it from
the closet to under the tv in the living room so I can be lazier and
not walk as far but only if I can find a quiet low profile case.

I've seen the Tranquil T2e Fanless Mini-ITX Chassis Kit at
mini-itx.com (http://mini-itx.com/store/?c=28) but it looks like I
won't be able to take advantage of the cpu heatsink since the layout
of the LV-667T has the power connector right where the heatsink is.

Does anyone else with the Commell LV-667T have suggestions for a quiet
(potentially fanless) low profile case?

Cheers,
Eric