[mythtv-users] knoppmyth 5 or 4?

Andrew Close aclose at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 14:50:46 UTC 2006

On 11/15/06, Abigail Smith <abigailsweetashoneyandgigglelots at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi again.  More dumb questions.  Being new I'm just
> trying to get this thing going.  I am using R5b7 but
> should I?  I mean should I get my pvr working with the
> presumably "stable" R4 and eventually work up to R5?

a better place to ask about a specific distro would be that distros forum:
http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/

R5D1 is available if you're worried about the beta status.  KnoppMyth
has been stable for quite some time.  i believe the only reason it may
have been labeled beta is that it wasn't as feature complete as Cecil
wanted it.  but again, the forums would probably clear that up.
it's a great distro though, i'm using one of the R5 releases...