[mythtv-users] Enhancement request: Multiple fast forward/rewind buttons

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Thu Nov 16 15:11:00 UTC 2006

Ashley Bostock <abostock at gmail.com> says:
> Just type in the time you want to jump to in the program and hit i.

I am aware of this, o top poster (see
<URL:http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/208553#208553>),
as well as being able to jump arbitrary periods forward and back. (By
your logic, the CHANNELDOWN and CHANNELUP keys don't need to be
interpreted by mythfrontend as jump keys, either!)

I'm hoping to be able to push one button and move forward or back
bigger intervals than we can do so now (while still retaining the
option to jump smaller intervals), instead of two, three, or four.