[mythtv-users] Nvidia GeForce and Mythtv

Richard Holgate rlholgate at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 16:40:07 UTC 2006

NvAGP options are explained in the NVIDIA linux drivers readme, on the
NVIDIA website, here:
http://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/1.0-9629/README/index.html

Or more precisely, here:
http://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/1.0-9629/README/appendix-d.html

It's well worth reading the whole thing if you've not already done so.