[mythtv-users] Enhancement request: Multiple fast forward/rewind buttons

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Thu Nov 16 17:48:33 UTC 2006

Brett Kosinski <fancypantalons at gmail.com> says:
> I assume this is with a remote, correct?  If so, why not just set up your
> lircrc to do this?

After sending my earlier reply, rereading your message gave me an
idea. My MX-500 remote does have three macro buttons I've never
used. I think I can program two of them to send out "10<-" and "10->"
and thus act as skip buttons of the type I'm looking for. I still
would prefer to be able to overload the unused PAGEUP and PAGEDOWN
bindings, but this will help fill the gap.