[mythtv-users] NVR: Won't work with the streaming interface

j1mw j1mw at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 19 04:14:11 UTC 2006

Thanks for reply.  That did the trick.  Thought for sure somewhere it said
to use the V4L card.
Now to see if it records OK.  Hoping....
LiveTV wasn't too good using mythfrontend over a Tightvnc connection.  But
then I don't care about LiveTV right now.

Thanks again.  Was really getting frustrated - so close but yet so far.

Jim