[mythtv-users] Zap2it loses digital channels from profile

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 19 19:44:22 UTC 2006

> On Nov 19, 2006, at 10:39 AM, glen martin wrote:

<snip>

> Thanks for the heads up! That pretty much sucked and I didn't even
> notice. I wondered why a couple of programs didn't record this week.
> I searched in MythWeb and didn't see them so I assumed they just
> weren't on for some reason or another. I deleted that lineup, re-
> added and an doing a mythfilldatabase --refresh-all now in hopes that
> the channels still line up with that's in MythTV.
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Brad

I noticed this yesterday and was frantically redoing my lineup in order to
get the data in place before I headed out last night.  I don't think that
there's a need to delete the lineup or MythTV source though - I just
edited the channels on the Zap2It website and reran mythfilldatabase.

They seem to have more channels now, and almost everything that the MythTV
channel scanner found now has program information.

-- Joe

Signup at www.doteasy.com