[mythtv-users] Freevo, Tivo & MythTV

Steve Hodge stevehodge at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 21:37:32 UTC 2006

On 11/20/06, Viitasaari <public at viitasaari.ca> wrote:

> Brad...I know you helped me on an earlier post and I thank you however,
> I am tired of swimming upstream on this.

What exactly do you want from us? We explained why Live TV doesn't get the
attention from the devs, Brad tried to help your specific issue, one of the
devs gave pointers to what causes the delays... what more do you need?

Even though my Myth box is no longer capable of watching LiveTV because
> of how it's plugged into my receiver, I may use it once in a while to
> catch the odd show when I am away from home...so it still is a part of
> my entertainment system.

How can you record and watch a program, but not be able to watch Live TV?

Steve