[mythtv-users] epg showing unknown

Michael Wisniewski wiz561 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 02:51:32 UTC 2006

I'm having a small problem with the programming guide.  After I setup myth
from localhost to a routable address (192.168.1.99), nothing shows up in my
programming guide.  Everything shows up as being "unknown", except for the
channel icons and names.

I'm pretty sure I changed all the IP's around, and I changed the mysql
database to allow connections on the network ip and changed the local user
to % in the database instead of just localhost.  Everything else seems to
work fine except for the unknown's in the programming guide.

Anybody have any ideas of what's going on?

Thanks!