[mythtv-users] Freevo, Tivo & MythTV

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Mon Nov 20 18:19:36 UTC 2006

Brett Kosinski wrote:
> Heck, these days, I find it far FAR more annoying to find myself
> *without* an EPG... channel surfing is a massive pain in the arse.  I
> never have any idea what's actually on, and 99% of the time, all I end
> up doing is tuning into commercials... it's incredibly inefficient.

Yeah, that's kind of where I am.  I haven't channel-surfed since Yahoo
TV Listings appeared on the scene.  I think some people prefer the
"thrill of the hunt," but not me.  I always feel like I  might be
missing something I really want to see while I'm wading through all the
home shopping channels. ;)