[mythtv-users] Overscan and Resizing with "w" Distortion

Robert Goodkin rgoodkin2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 21:11:03 UTC 2006

Hello,

Running mythtv 0.20_p11626 from genoo portage.  I'm displaying on a 42 LCD via DVI -> HDMI that appears to be working fine.  Whenever I am watching a movie and want to use the "w" key to adjust the aspect ratio it severly distorts the screen (the image fills a rectangle in the top right part of the screen, and the bottom right is mirrored and fuzzy).  Text goes completely fuzzy and it is unwatchable in anything other than "Off" or "16x9 stretch".  Trying to add even very small overscan during playback has similar effects.

Have a front-end running in the bedroom that has similar hardware with no such issues.  Any ideas?

Thanks!