[mythtv-users] The final word on Freevo, Tivo and MythTV for channel surfers

Viitasaari public at viitasaari.ca
Tue Nov 21 03:34:58 UTC 2006

Hey look...I am still a MythTV user...just one with non-typical usage
patterns.

It is not my fault that MythTV does not do everything I want however, I
have volunteered my services with one of the developers.

Why is it that when someone on this board uses MythTV in what seems to
be a different manner, that person is treated as you say...a "POS"

What are implying with your spamming comment?

Hedge