[mythtv-users] Where do slave BE's store their recordings?

Iohan Reyes ijr at routex.net
Tue Nov 21 14:31:27 UTC 2006

I don't implement any sleeping/waking power-saving features, but I can
say that all of my SBEs store recordings on their local drives and
stream directly to whatever frontend is connected to it.

The disadvantage to my setup is that if you fill-up SBE1 and still have
space on SBE2, but your recording priorities put SBE1 as the first
choice, then it will start expiring recordings on SBE1 even though you
have space on SBE2.

I have 1 MBE-only and 5 SBE/FEs (and that's still not enough to cover
all the TVs in my house... :D)