[mythtv-users] Adding transmitter to LIRC setup on Ubuntu

John jharitos at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 02:14:24 UTC 2006

I tried the one at the link provided and I could never
get it to work.

Try the one at

http://www.htpcug.com/blaster.htm

It's one install of lirc running for two different
devices.

Re: Adding transmitter to LIRC setup on Ubuntu [In
reply to]

*http://tinyurl.com/5laxj*
> I had to make some modifications like using a newer
version of lirc,
> but I got it going.
> The codes to control many boxes are
> here: http://lirc.sourceforge.net/remotes

I assume you are on Unbuntu Dapper?

I was hoping to get it going using the existing LIRC
setup, modified,
but guess in the absence of that I'll give this route
a shot. Fraught
with errors on make, during the .sh script. Right now
faced with

*** Warning: "ledxmit_unregister_plugin"
[/home/mythtv/myth-ledxmit/myth-ledxmit
.WIP/drivers/ledxmit_serial/ledxmit_serial.ko]
undefined!
*** Warning: "ledxmit_register_plugin"