[mythtv-users] Pledge to pay developer who implements multiple channels on a single multiplex

F Peeters (MythTV) francesco at fampeeters.com
Wed Nov 22 07:25:53 UTC 2006

On Wed, November 22, 2006 04:56, Rev Simon Rumble wrote:
> This one time, at band camp, Neil Sedger wrote:
>
>> Why set a goal? Leave it open-ended, over time more and more people
>> will come across it and add to it until it is enough to tempt someone
>> who could do it into reprioritising.
>>
>> (Don't know if you can do that with pledgebank)
>
> Pledgebank allows people to keep piling on after the limit has been
> reached.  I agree that's not a bad idea, though how valuable it would be
> as an indicator of how many people would actually pay without a time
> limit is debatable.
>
> Let's see how this goes, eh?  UK people should be particularly
> interested in this considering how much is crammed onto each multiplex
> there.

Same for the Dutch... And any DVB-S receiver in Europe... (Unless you use
a TCP capable box like DreamBox or VisionNet, which already can do that
themselves)

Seeing I have neither at this point in time, I'm not interested a.t.m.

Maybe in the future...

--
F Peeters
  PC-Chips M863G Geode - NVidia 440 - Hauppauge PVR250