[mythtv-users] [mythtv] MythTv Player 0.2 for Windows

Mikkel Stensgaard mikkel at sudu.dk
Wed Nov 22 15:19:16 UTC 2006

Jeff volckaert wrote:
> On 11/21/06, Matt Lane <lanewaves at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I used the 0.3.2 version last night too and it worked great...over my
>> wireless as well.
>>
> I'm using the 0.3.1 version (couldn't find 0.3.2) and it's working
> great.  I cut the commercials on the backend so I can't comment on the
> commercials skipping.  The option to remove the titlebar doesn't work
> for me on an Nvidia 6100a.
>
> My only suggestion would be if it asked for the backend IP if it's not
> in the config and then add it.  This would avoid having to hand edit
> it after download.
>
> Jeff

Thanks for all the nice comments! (and 0.3.1 is the latest ;)

I am currently working on another method to remove the title-bar which I
hope to put into the next build.

About the config-file, it is a good idea.It might include that soon.
I would also like a real configuration GUI at some point, but I rather
work on features for know.
At least, you only have to specify the hostname once :)

\Mikkel