[mythtv-users] This program was previously recorded... but it wasn't!

Jeff Simpson jeffsimpson at alum.wpi.edu
Wed Nov 22 15:21:21 UTC 2006

On 11/22/06, Jeff Simpson <jeffsimpson at alum.wpi.edu> wrote:
> optimize_mythdb.pl ran and didn't list any errors or fixes (it just
> said "Repaired/Optimized" next to every table name).
>
> Problem didn't get fixed, though. It still thinks that next week's
> Heroes has already been recorded.

Here's what I find in the backend logs:

Title - Subtitle                    Chan ChID Day Start  End   C I  T N   Pri
Heroes - "Six Months Ago"            244 1244  01 19:00-20:00  0 0  C R   0/0
Heroes - "Six Months Ago"              7 1007  27 21:00-22:01  0 0  C R   5/0

Looking through the oldrecorded table for title=Heroes, I only find
old episodes (not "Six Months Ago")

Anybody have a suggestion for where else i can look? It's not just
this one program, it's EVERY program I have recorded that thinks it's
a duplicate. Any program that has multiple episodes, that is.