[mythtv-users] HDTV suggestions - Sharp Aquos?

Armblessed armblessed at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 15:36:16 UTC 2006

Ah, Sorry about that.  dummy me hit "send" instead of save when I was
looking
for the info.  Luckily, I found his last e-mail:

******************
Since several people have asked:

I have a Sharp LC-40C32U 32" LCD. I am using DVI input from a 6200TC
Nvidia card.

These two modelines seem to work reasonably well with the DVI input

ModeLine "1360x768 at 60" 84.50 1360 1392 1712 1744 768 783 791 807
ModeLine "1368x768 at 60" 85.5 1360 1424 1536 1792 768 771 776 794 -hsync
-vsync

The second modeline comes from someone else on this mailing list.

All looks good now. FWIW, 1280x768 without modelines seemed to work
just as well.

--
Mark L. Chang

Hope this helps you out. :)