[mythtv-users] This program was previously recorded... but it wasn't!

Jeff Simpson jeffsimpson at alum.wpi.edu
Wed Nov 22 16:14:17 UTC 2006

On 11/22/06, Jeff Simpson <jeffsimpson at alum.wpi.edu> wrote:
> > What does it say on the frontend, not Mythweb
>
> frontend agrees with it (I checked there first), I'm just not in front
> of my computer at the moment to post a screenshot of that.

More information on the issue:

I tried deleting all the episodes of Heros out of 'oldrecordings' to
see if maybe one of them had corrupted itself to look like the newest
one. Not the case, it still says that one of the current recordings is
to blame.

I looked at the "recordings' table and found that the programid for
the episodes are in this form: EP8483610005

the 0005 at the end appears to be the episode number.

What's interesting is that unless I'm mistaken, the programid field is
a varchar(6). So that value doesn't even fit in that field. Can anyone
double-check that for me? (I'm running 0.20 db schema)