[mythtv-users] TVRage Importer 0.2 (Was TV.Com Importer)

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 18:06:51 UTC 2006

On 11/22/06, Shane Boulter <sboulter at ariasolutions.com> wrote:
> I've attached a new version of the tvrage.pl scrip 0.3 I guess.  Only two
> minor changes.
>
> # v0.3
>
> #       - add random channel generator
>
> #       - fix inputfile not making it to the addrecord routine
>
> #
>

> I was having difficulty importing two shows that where originally aired on
> the same date.  This was because of the primary key in the recorded table
> being a combination of chanid and original air date.  The other thing was
> that the records weren't properly importing for me unless I specified the
> –F. This was fine until I wanted to do a mass import.

Would you mind creating a diff for me (please send it off-list)? I'd
like to be the keeper of the official code and this helps me keep
track of changes.

Also, please describe in better detail the problems you were having
that you fixed (again, for keeping track).

Thanks!!
--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!