[mythtv-users] some questions about uPnP

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Thu Nov 23 00:08:43 UTC 2006

> >1) Is the MythTv uPnP server on the backend enabled by default and is
> >there any configuration that needs to take place?

 Yes it's on by default (not sure if you can turn it off even in 0.20-fixes but you can in the latest dev code from the command line)

 And no there is nothing to configure. It reads the recordings, music (and videos in svn) from the database. There isn'tmuch more than that.

 I never tried it on an XBox, but I've been making changes to it over the
last week and assoon as I get my hands on an xbox I'll try that as well.

 I found a couple bugs which could very well be causing your inability to see
your recordings and such depending on how the xbox reads in the upnp data
which I pushed into -fixes in the last day or 2, so you might wanna update and try again if it's an option