[mythtv-users] RecordOverTine/RecordPreRoll also mythweb question

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 08:39:35 UTC 2006

Just found RecordOverTime and PrcordPreRoll in mythweb and after some
googeling worked out they were number of secords to add to
end/begining of recording.

Question is is this in addition to Start Early/End Late or douse Start
Early/End Late Overide RecordOverTime....

Also at the top of the Settings page in mythweb it has a drop down for
host.  I have  chomsky (the old name of my box, pilger, the new name
of my box, and 'Global-'.  Am I correct in asuming if I change -Gobal-
it changis both hosts settings?

Ben

--
Ben Edwards - Brussels & Bristol, UK, England
If you have a problem emailing me use