[mythtv-users] [mythtv] MythTv Player 0.2 for Windows

Iohan Reyes ijr at routex.net
Thu Nov 23 21:44:47 UTC 2006

This does not work for me.  When I try to play a recording from the
listing dialog box, I get an error that says:

Could not open stream 'myth://10.5.130.1:6543/1065_20061123115900.mpg'

Could this be because my master backend is 10.5.130.8, which is what I
put in the config.xml file?  Should it be able to stream from slave
backends?  Am I missing something simple here?

My master backend is HD, and I don't even want to try streaming the HD
recordings... the slave backend above (10.5.130.1) is SD.