[mythtv-users] Program Listings are off

ICMan icman at eol.ca
Fri Nov 24 00:41:19 UTC 2006

Hi all,

My program listings are off by 2 channels in some time slots.  There are
chunks of time where the listings don't match the channel.  Is this
common?  Usually on the current day, the channels are all correct, but a
few days later, they are off by 2.  This isn't an issue for LiveTV,
because the current listings are OK.  But recordings tend to be off.

Also, a couple scheduled recordings only recorded about 9-15 minutes of
the program.  Two of my programs were without sound, while others had
sound.  Does anyone have a quick solution for these issues?  Am I
missing something essential in the configuration?

Thanks.

ICMan