[mythtv-users] DVB-S / DVB-T in Europe

Ian Bonham ian.bonham at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 12:58:03 UTC 2006

Hi all.

Just looking for some quick advise please. I am running Myth on FC5, and
have a single lo-profile Hauppauge PVR-150 running fine. However I now want
to add 2 more tuner cards to the setup. I am in Europe (Spain), and would
like to know if anyone knows of both a lo-profile DVB-S card that will be
compatible with the Astra satellite network, and a DVB-T card that will get
Spanish DVB-T signals.

The PVR-150 is great connected to my Sky decoder, but I now want to add
extra free satellite channels to the setup, and Spanish Digital TV. The
cards need to be lo-profile, because of the case, and preferably compatible
with FC5.

Can anyone suggest decent cards?

Many thanks,

Bon