[mythtv-users] Still scratching my head over xvmc

Kurt Yoder ktymyth at yoderhome.com
Sun Nov 26 05:14:44 UTC 2006

Fascinating. The libXvMCNVIDIA_dynamic.so.1 change seems to have
worked. I'm now seeing the grey OSD, and HD *mostly* works. I'm still
seeing a bit of stuttering, and CPU usage is 75-80%. So, are there
any last tweaks I can apply to get this working completely?

Thanks for all the help.

--

Kurt Yoder
http://yoderhome.com