[mythtv-users] blue lines in recordings

A Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 17:04:53 UTC 2006

Everytime there is a widescreen recording, I see a blue line appear on the
lower portion of the upper black bar. I have tried the

xvattr -a XV_COLORKEY =v 0

command with values of 0 and 1, however nothing seems to get rid of it. I
tried overscan too; however that doesn't help at all. If the recording is
full frame for my regular SD card, then it doesn't come up. This blue line
comes up even when I have a home video recording or a backup DVD movie under
my Myth Video. Any suggestions to get rid of this annoying blue line,
please?

Thanks,
Ash Desai.

--