[mythtv-users] need a US channel source other than zap2it.com

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Tue Nov 28 00:11:11 UTC 2006

Daniel Walton <dwalton at cisco.com> says:
> labs.zap2it.com has dropped the listing for my CBS HD station along
> with a few other channels.

I faced a similar situation months ago when I discovered that my cable
provider carried a HD channel Zap2It's lineup for the provider didn't
know about. However, my over-the-air lineup did have the channel. I
added the channel to the cable lineup in mythtv-setup's channel
editor, specifying the same callsign and XMLTV ID, and that took care
of that issue.