[mythtv-users] Multiple recordings from one tuner: an update

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Tue Nov 28 06:14:45 UTC 2006

The pledge has a week to run so just a quick update.  We've got 14
people signed up so far to pay €25 to a developer who codes the
functionality we want.  That's €350 if that's enough to get anyone going
on this!

If you haven't signed up yet, make sure you have a look and sign on if
you're willing to pay for this feature.

http://www.pledgebank.com/MythTVMultiplex

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

"A politician is like a nappy. He should be changed regularly, and for
 the same reason" - Column 8, Sydney Morning Herald