[mythtv-users] Nuvexport does not see all shows

Fedor Pikus fpikus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 08:40:25 UTC 2006

On 11/27/06, Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
> Fedor Pikus wrote:
> > I have a strange problem, never saw it before: I have a number of
> > recordings which I can see in frontend and in mythweb, but nuvexport
> > offers only a few of them for export. I ran mysqlcheck, the database
> > is ok.
> >
> > I use mythtv 0.19 and nuvexport-0.2-0.20050605.cvs
>
> nuvexport will only show you files that it has direct access to.
> There's currently no other way to get at info like framerate,
> resolution, etc.

But why some titles are present and some missing? For example, I have
"Pulp Fiction" and "Cats and Dogs" recorded. I can watch both in the
front end. But nuvexport only offers to export "Cats and Dogs". Why
does it have direct access to some files and not others, can I change
something about "Pulp Fiction" file so nuvexport has access to it too?

Fedor

Fedor G Pikus (fpikus at gmail.com)
http://www.pikus.net
http://wild-light.com