[mythtv-users] xmltv failing

Robin Neatherway robthebob at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 09:25:38 UTC 2006

> I did a successful run on Sunday, but I only use xmltv for the prime
> channels (BBC, ITV, CH4 and Five).  I use EIT for the rest.
>
> Did you notice which channels were causing problems?

I did quite a few runs, and couldn't seem to pick up any kind of
pattern. It even failed occasionally when I was doing my small blocks
of 5 or 6, which makes me think it is an intermittent fault at their
end rather than anything else.

Do we have a contact at the Radio Times we can ask if they are having
any problems?

Robin