[mythtv-users] Mythweb streaming link problem

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Tue Nov 28 15:23:21 UTC 2006

 >Yeah, testing positively for windows is probably a better option.  I'll
 >commit a fix shortly so it gets included in .21.

 >-Chris

Thanks!

Now that I get the correct link, I have a usage question with firefox. I
can manually "copy link" from firefox and paste it into one of
xine/vlc/mplayer to view the stream. However, if I just click on it,
even if firefox knows the application that goes with video/mpeg it wants
to download the entire mpeg file before invoking the player. Is there a
way to get firefox just to pass the link to the player?