[mythtv-users] how to make frontend recover from MPEG problem

Cole Brodine cbrodine at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 15:27:12 UTC 2006

I'm not sure how to make it recover "automatically".  I'd recommend looking
into why it is crashing and seeing if you can do anything about that.  Try
running mythfrontend from a console and seeing what the output is when it
crashes.  Maybe you can figure out why and fix it.

Feel free to post that output here, I'll gladly take a look at it if I can.

Is it crashing the frontend?  Or is it just freezing the video?