[mythtv-users] Nuvexport does not see all shows

Fedor Pikus fpikus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 18:37:30 UTC 2006

On 11/28/06, Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:
> Fedor Pikus wrote:
> > I know that I have two recordings with cut lists, I can see it in the frontend.
> >
> > But that message made me go and count the files. I see two types of files:
> >
> > 1009_20060218212700_20060218233000.nuv etc
> > There are indeed 18 of these.
> >
> > 1041_20060821102700.mpg
> > There are 26 of these, looks like they are missing recordings. What
> > would cause myth to create them? I have not defined any automatic
> > conversions. Frontend seems to have no problem with them, I can play
> > them and even edit them. What are these files?
>
> You likely updated your backend but not nuvexport.  Nuvexport is tied to
> the version of mythtv you run:  0.2.x for .18, 0.3.x for .19 and 0.4.x
> for .20.  Just grab the newest svn tarball for your mythtv version:

Ah-ha, that did it. Although I no longer have my favorite nuvexport-mpeg2cut.
Also, require_cutlist does not seem to work: I have two shows with
scissor icons, when I ask nuvexport to export one it offers to use the
cutlist, but if I enable require_cutlist then I get no shows.

Thanks,
Fedor

Fedor G Pikus (fpikus at gmail.com)
http://www.pikus.net