[mythtv-users] "Interlace" problems

Søren M. Olesen smolesen at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 20:10:23 UTC 2006

Hi

Maybe I don't have the correct codec installed on my Windows machine, but
Windows Media Player out if the box can play my recordings from MythTv in
just a resonable quality, whereas my recordings from Kaffeine plays just
fine.....

Just curious, am I the only one having these problems ??

Regards,

Søren