[mythtv-users] nuvexport has moved!

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Nov 29 00:12:21 UTC 2006

This is just a note for those of you who use the subversion checkout of
nuvexport.

I have reintegrated nuvexport back into MythTV as part of the new set of
MythExtras.  nuvexport also now requires the MythTV perl bindings, so
anyone installing from svn should update their checkout path.  You
shoudl all also be aware that I have turned off ticket submissions for
nuvexport, and all new tickets should be submitted at
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/newticket .

I will continue to maintain the 0.4 branch in my own svn until MythTV
0.21 is released, but will only be applying serious bug fixes (of which
I hope there are none left).

I will also continue to host tarballs and RPMs at forevermore.net,
though I will likely stop doing that as the releases are stabilized and
I start maintaining the packages officially with atrpms and/or livna (I
still hold dreams that the repos will all get together and form
something less competitive).

-Chris