[mythtv-users] zap2it programming over hughes satellite link

Rajiv Ranjan rranjan7 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 00:19:12 UTC 2006

Hi Allan,

Even I have the internet through Hughes. I saw this problem 2 weeks ago and
then tried manully to run mythfilldatabase. I tried for couple of days and
one time it just ran fine and inserted guide data.The update did work fine
for next few days.

 This problem has striked again and from last couple of days, myfilldatabase
does not insert data in the database. I am not sure what is causing it but
my bet is it has something to do with Hughes. One more reason to hate them.

Please let me know if you find a solution to this problem.