[mythtv-users] **BETA** theme available

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed Nov 29 01:33:53 UTC 2006

On Nov 28, 2006, at 4:36 PM, Jay Merrifield wrote:

> Here's kinda what I was thinking for the Watching Recordings page,
> keep in mind I put this together very quickly just to give you an
> idea of what I was thinking about.
>
> http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/Lestra/newshot.jpg
>
> Jay

...because the theme isn't using enough RAM as it is, I guess.
I've got 1.5GB in my box and I started swapping when I loaded this
theme. Any idea if someone's looking into using big pretty pictures
but less ram requirements? My frontend is using 211m right now. But
yeah, it's pretty so I'm still using it. :)